Routing (Nairobi/Mombasa, 5nights-Mombasa, 2nights -Tsavo East/West – Nairobi/Mombasa Airport- Departure)
Day 1: Nairobi /Mombasa- Mombasa
Picked from Nairobi Airport and after a briefing on the adventure to come. And assist to connect domestic flight to Mombasa OR meet you at Mombasa Airport and transfer you to Kaskazi Beach Hotel/Bamburi Beach Hotel. For 5nights stay enjoying the beach activities or relax on white sand.
Day 6 & 7: Tsavo East/West National Park ( for 2nights)
Today pre- breakfast morning and transfer you to Voi Lodge or similar for Safari in Tsavo National Park. Afternoon game drives are included. A game drive through Tsavo National park takes you across this vast park – often dry, but still very swampy in some areas. Tsavo is best known for lot of other game here too – cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, many types of gazelle and other plains game-. Lunch Diner and all local Beers, soft drinks, Juice, coffe & tea Overnight: Voi Lodge/Similar
Day 8: Return to Nairobi/Mombasa Airport
Depart after breakfast and journey back to Mombasa for your scheduled flight to Nairobi to connect your International flight.
End of service
Cost per person sharing in USD
Key: All Inclusive – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + Beers, Mineral Drinking water, house wine, juice, coffe, tea and other soft drinks.
Hot Air Balloon Safari – US$ 500 per person
The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve. (Please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!).
Tour of a hot air balloon ride to see the park from a bird’s eye view.
Masai Village visits – US$ 25 per person
Taking pictures, dances, Traditional lectures and learning their way of life
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
– All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
– All Conservation fee/charges
– All transportation as mentioned in a special Safari Van with window guaranteed seats and pop up roof for game viewing
– Accomplished English speaking driver/guide
– Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
– Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Breakfast Lunch, dinner, (B,L,D)
– 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital
– A complimentary bottle of mineral water – 1 bottle per person per day during safari
– All hotel and government taxes
– International ticket
– Telephone and/or Fax
– Beverages excluding bottled water
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
– Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.